Guys guy guysssss!
2016 is shaping up to be pretty awesome so far. I’m still pinching myself that I’ll be a speaker at Way Up North in Rome in April, but now I’m basically slapping myself. I’ve been asked to be one of the teachers at WRKSHP this September in Brooklyn!!!! My crazy-talented friends Lev and Ryan are putting together the most amazing workshop filled with some insanely talented teachers. There are also going to be 4 keynote speakers…you’ll absolutely die when you see who they are. This is such a huge honor to me…to be able to teach other photographers about something I’ve very passionate about. So what will I be teaching you ask?
I get to have you guys for 2-hours, both days. I’ll teach you all about how my boudoir shoots go down…but even better than that, I get to show you guys in real time. The real deal.
I. CAN’T. WAIT.
GO BUY YOUR TICKETS!!!
- Event will take place in Brooklyn, NY on September 13 – September 15, 2016.
- Purchasing a ticket guarantees you access to all keynote events and to six (6) workshop sessions. Workshop sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Once workshop sessions are full, they will no longer be available for registration.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their camera and a notepad.
- Travel and lodging accommodations will not be provided for WRKSHP attendees .
- 2 lunch meals and 3 dinner meals will be provided during WRKSHP
- All sales are final. Tickets can be transferred to another person, but not refunded.
- Teachers and Keynote Speakers are subject to change without notice.
- Event is rain or shine.
ALRIGHT GUYS, GO BUY YOUR TICKETS AND COME HANG WITH ME. I’LL TEACH YOU ALL THE THINGS.