I know this post is a little late but I’m using my blog as a way for me to look back a year from now and read about this day. This day has been so special, not only because it’s Thanksgiving…but because I got to spend the day surrounded by people I love. Living in Seattle is hard sometimes, I wish I was closer to my family. Every time I go back home, it’s so hard to leave. Today I am grateful for so many things…too many to list. But the main thing I am so thankful for today is just the simple fact that God has given me today. Through church and through my own convictions, I’ve been realizing just how important it is to be thankful for today and not worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow is never promised. I know it is so much easier said than done, but it’s so important for us to be grateful for the time we have right now. Regardless of the situations we are in, good or bad, we have to be thankful for today. I’m so grateful for the people God has put in my life lately. Especially the ones who make me realize how precious life is…
Okay, sorry to be all mushy : ) I just can’t help it today! Some other things I am so thankful for…
* My job and all my wonderful clients I have met this year! Words can’t express how grateful I am for each one of you.
* My family. I don’t know what I would do without them.
* My friends and the girls in my community group. Thank you for loving me and helping me grow.
* My church. I feel so blessed to be a part of something so great and to be surrounded by people who love Jesus.
* There are some silly things I’m thankful for too! Like fresh sheets straight out of the dryer.
* My big, comfy, old lady robe I wear in the winter. Don’t hate.
* Tea!!! So comforting. : )
* Classical music. Well music in general…I don’t think I could get through one day without music.
* This blog…I know it sounds silly…but I love that I can write whatever I want and there are some crazy people who actually read it and leave me love all the time. I know all four of you who are reading this blog right now know I’m talking directly to you : ) So thank you for supporting me, it means the world to me!
Alright y’all, that is enough mushy-ness for today. Maybe it’s all the dang food I ate today that has put me in this state, but regardless I’m thankful for today.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (and here is a picture of the ones I’m most thankful for…my family. Love them.)