Oh me oh my…
I don’t even know how to start this blog post.
I’ll first say this, rebranding is not for the faint of heart. It takes a whole lotta passion, vision, determination, TIME, and of course a SUPER KICK ASS team who completely supports your design dreams. I started this project well over a year ago (how crazy is that!) and every inch of this rebrand has some blood, sweats, and tears behind it from the entire team.
I wanted something custom. Something different. Something clean. And of course…something that felt like ME and showcased my work in the best way possible. I gave some pretty hard requests and dreamed up some design functions that were so damn difficult to make come to life, just ask my developer. I’m pretty sure everyone wanted to kill me halfway through this project. But here’s the thing…all three of us had a vision for the project and somehow we made it a reality and I couldn’t be happier with the final product.
So on to the good stuff. Who were the masterminds behind this beautiful creation?
My crazy-talented beauty of a friend, Julia Manchik. If you know anything about this girl, you know that she kills it in everything her hand touches. Her eye for design is so on point and she was totally open to the challenge of this rebrand with me. When I got stressed out with this project, Julia was always there with a positive attitude. I’m so happy she stuck it out with me.
The man who made the crazy custom coding actually work for this website? That would be the amazing Ben Smith. A complete wizard when it comes to doing all the things we thought would be impossible or way too difficult. I’m so insanely grateful for the amount of hours and late nights this man put into my website.
We are all very proud of this project and SO beyond ready for it to just be live and breathe life on the internet. I feel so much more confident about how my work is displayed and that is so important as a business owner and as an artist. We all need to be proud of what we put out into the world, I can finally say that I’m one step closer to that goal.
I’m going to get into the fun details of all the steps we went through with this rebrand at a later time (because I’m in Spain right now and hello, I’d rather be tapas hopping and drinking wine, am I right?) So please stay tuned for that good stuff! Until then, I want to give one last shoutout…probably the most important one there is…MY CLIENTS. How can I even begin to express how grateful I am to you all? You guys are the only reason why this website exists. You trusted me with some of the most important days in your lives, and for that I am forever thankful. And another huge THANK YOU to all my friends who were encouraging and supportive throughout this rebrand process, love you guys.
Some fun/awesome details you shouldn’t miss?
– The “currently loving” tab on the home page (see screenshot below)! I’ll constantly be changing this and sharing random things I’m loving!
– All the sexy women in the BOUDOIR galleries! You guys have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to share some of these photos.
– I’ve finally put some serious time into editing a huge handful of personal travel photos. I’m so very proud of these photos and can’t wait for you guys to see them.
– That main image you see nice and big on the main landing page? That image will always be changing whenever a new blog post comes up! Keepin’ it fresh and keepin’ you guys on your toes with lots of new blog posts.
– Be sure to check out the “MUSE” page. This is basically my tumblr page integrated into the new site! I just wanted to be able to show you guys what kinds of things are inspiring me visually.
How cute is that “currently loving” tab?
On-going inspirations. The best.
A mock-up of my sweet new business cards Julia designed for me! Gold foil edges will be added, yessss.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR CHECKING OUT THE NEW SITE!!! xo.